Friday, August 26, 2005

Introduction

Hey.

Unfortunately there is nothing to see here yet. This is just a draft for a simple blog to keep in touch with my friends and family and keep them informed about my whereabouts and experiences in China. No, I am not there yet. But I am firmly determined to go there, especially cause my beloved sweetheart will be there soon.

The purpose of this dreary draft is to find out where/if and how to blogg. So if you read this and think "this guy has no idea" I have to assure you: You're right! So please tell me how to improve things instead of being so fecking arrogant ; )

Thanks for the help and see you in China,
Anatol

3 comments:

anatolb said...

Falls Ihr keine Ahnung habt was ein Blogg ist (geht/ging mir ähnlich) --> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blogg

Anonymous said...

Well I like! P

Anonymous said...

it!