Saturday, February 25, 2006

Work

Taking the taxi to the company monday morning is an easy task if you have the business card of your boss with the address in Chinese on the back. The only thing you have to do is to show it to the taxi driver and nod to all questions (in Chinese of course) this issue seems to rise. My colleagues are mostly Chinese and all very nice. The second day I tried to take the company shuttle bus, but the directions of the bus stop a colleague gave me were approximately 300m at miss. Thinking about the vast dimension of this country not bad at all ;-)
Taking the bus is not such a bad thing, as I get to talk to some colleagues or (more often) sleep or learn chinese vocab (not often enough). I can already say "good", "not good", "bad" and "too expensive". Everything you need to buy trousers probably, if I could only find my size :-D

No comments: