Sunday, September 07, 2008

New domicile

After the last time under the rain in a tent, packing wet stuff in the car under the rain the next day, I was watching the guys next door with their camping bus sipping coffee under their canopy and then just leaving the camp site for sunnier regions. I know, lazy bastards, too weak and soft for the real camping experience. Anyway, we're probably getting old, so we got a camping bus as well !!!!!! :-D
And from the second day of our virgin voyage, it was raining, I can tell you, it is not that easy. You still get wet from the rain on the way to the bathroom ;-)

And we don't have a canopy (yet) :-P

2 comments:

fhl said...

Hi A&A!

Congratulations to your new "fahrbarer Untersatz"! Das mit dem Wetter wird sich schon noch regeln ...

Liebe Grüße, Friedi

Anonymous said...

You guys are so LUCKY! We wish that we could be here to sit under your canopy with you next summer... :-(.

We miss you already!

Sandi & Arif