Being aware that this is probably getting boring for the non-Skitourers I will just put some pictures here of the 2485 (!) vertical meters we did during the last two weekends climbingLoosbühel (1984m), Ahornstein (1855m) and Galtjoch (2109m).
The bad news is, that I decided to stop skitouring while falling down a 35% powder slope on Loosbühel two weeks ago.
The good news is, that I forgot about that going (and falling) down Galtjoch and having great fun last Saturday :-)
So we registered for a powder ski course in February. I am fed up looking like a crapaud sur boite d'allumette going down the mountain!!

2 comments:
Obviously you DO have something better to do...considering you haven't blogged for over a month! :-P
That's the thing. There is a lot of ski touring, easter family gathering, city touring to do, that there is not much time left for blogging :-D
Post a Comment