Sunday, September 04, 2005

VoIP Software

Looking for an easy Voice-over-IP (VoIP) solution to able my friends and myself to ring each other over the internet, I tried ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and Gizmo. ICQ had problems with NAT routers and used to hang on my computer and I didn't get a chance to test Yahoo much sofar. MSN worked well even with NAT. Gizmo is a dedicated VoIP Solution and worked straight away, even with NAT. The quality was the best so far, the tool is easy to use and PC-to-PC communication is free of charge. In case your communication partner is offline you can leave a message on the voice box and he gets it by mail.
When you decide to use gizmo and wanna ring me, send me a mail or write a comment and I will send you my Gizmo ID.
In case you just wanna chat with me over MSN, ICQ and /or Yahoo do the same and I will send you the respective ID.

Talk/chat to you, Anatol

--
Mehr fuer's Geld:
http://www.2-euro-helfen.de

No comments: