Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Visit to China

Sorry for not writing much in the last months, but I was waiting for an opportunity to herald my complete move to China, but sofar I am still looking for a job there :-(

But I will go to China for a visit of two weeks, that's a start, no?
I will leave from Frankfurt airport on 19.11.2005 to London and after 4hours hanging around in Heathrow I will enter the plane to Shangai and after nearly 12hours I will land in Shanghai. From there I have to go to the train station, either by bus (1.5 hours) or by Transrapid and metro (~50min). Then I have to catch a train from Shanghai to Nanjing, which will take about 3.5 hours.
Sounds like fun, no? :-D


I will send some pictures from China as soon as I can!

Be happy,
Anatol

No comments: